Sunday, September 2, 2012

In My Mailbox (21)

Howdy! Welcome to this weeks In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! I have stumbled across quite a few deals this week, so of course I had to snap them up! Also, I am headed to The Decatur Book Festival this weekend and will potentially be acquiring more books, so look out for that! I am super excited to be attending! This will be my first year and I am pumped to meet the numerous YA authors attending!
 
Bought-
  • Enclave by Ann Aguirre- This book was on sale for 2.99 on Amazon, so of course I bought it. I have been meaning to read this book for a while, so now that I own it I won't have to keep paying library late fees for it!
     
  • Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey- I got this one for FREE on Amazon, and I have heard great things. Hey, I can't reject a free book, isn't that like against the law or something ;)
  • Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi- This one was a no brainer. I had to pre-order it and it was only 2.99. I am soooo excited, I absolutely loved Shatter Me. Plus, the new covers are gorgeous!
From NetGalley-
  • Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler- I am still not quite sure about this book. It was written by two YouTube fashion gurus whose videos I enjoy watching, so I had to request it. I'm just not quite sure how good their book writing skills are. I guess I shall see!
 
That's it for me! What did y'all get in your mailboxes?
 
Happy Labor Day! 
 


 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design