Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (24)

Hi guys! Happy Sunday and welcome to this weeks In My Mailbox post! I received quite a few awesome books this week and I am super excited to share with y'all! All books are linked to Goodreads if one happens to catch your eye! In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


 
From the Library:
Butter by Erin Jade Lange
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Skyfall: Troll Hunters by Michael Dahl
 
From PBS:
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
 
From ARCycling:
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker (Thanks to Jennifer ARCycling and Laura @ The Reading Nook!)
 
I do want to make one quick announcement- My 100 Follower Giveaway is in full swing! I am giving away one YA book valued at $13 or less on Amazon (US Only). If you are interested, enter here!
 
That is it for me this week! What awesomeness landed in your mailbox?
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design