Sunday, September 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (25)

Hi guys! Happy Sunday! This week has been pretty slow in the reading department so I guess it is good that I only received one book. As always, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

From Around the World ARC tours-
 
  • Nerve by Jeanne Ryan- I received this book through an ARC tour program and I am about halfway through. So far it is pretty good. I cant wait to see where the story goes!

Also, I'd quickly like to mention that there are only 4 days left to enter my 100 follower giveaway! You can win your choice of any YA book valued at $13 or less on Amazon (US only). Enter here!
     
That's it for me! What awesomeness did you get in your mailbox?
 
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design