Wow! I cannot believe how fast August has flown by! I feel like it just started and I was not quite ready to go back to school. Now I am three weeks in and loving it! I haven't got quite as much reading done this month, but I am sure one my workload evens out and I get acclimated to the school I will be reading quite a bit more!
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington- I started out August with a bang! I really loved this book and you can tell by my glowing review. The concept was really unique and was executed quite nicely too! Review here.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- I also really enjoyed this book. It had a slightly creepy historical element that I ended up really loving. The pictures inside were gorgeous also.
- October Sky by Homer Hickam- This was my required summer reading, and I ended up finishing it 3 weeks into school when we finally had to get it read. I really ended up enjoying this book and the fact that it was non fiction made it even cooler. Now I just need to go watch the movie!
- Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark- Add this book to the list of books I enjoyed this month. I ended up reading this book for Utah Book Month so I could interview the author. I really liked the unique concept and action packed plot this story provided. Review here.
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I LOVED this book so so much! I have really been enjoying the contemporary genre lately, and this book is definitely in the creme de la creme of contemporaries! Review here.
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate- I started this book a few days ago and I am about half way through. So far it is enjoyable, but not much has happened. We shall see where the story goes!