Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0- Progress Report

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! I am here to shamefully report my last three days of reading to you all! I knew I wasn't going to do fabulous for this read-a-thon, but life goes on. I am slowly adjusting to my new school and really enjoying all of my classes so far! But, by the end of the day I am exhausted, which leaves little time to read! And yes, I stole the format page for this post from the Bout-of-Books web page.

 
Monday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 62 pages
Books: October Sky by Homer Hickam
Notes: I was racing to get this one done before school started, then I found out that we won't be discussing it for three weeks. I decided to read it in bits and pieces so I wouldn't forget a lot of the material.

Tuesday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 105 pages
Books: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Notes: I got totally sucked into this book last night and had a hard time putting it down to go to sleep. I love all of the pictures mixed into the book. It makes me feel like I am speeding through the pages!
Total books read: 0

Wednesday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 62 pages
Books: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Notes: I fully intended on finishing up Mrs Peregrine last night, but about 45 pages in my eyes began to droop and I knew I would never make it through 60 more pages. I decided to put it down and get some sleep! I will for sure be finishing it today though!
Total books read: 0

That's it for me! I am still batting zero, but my number will go up sometime tonight! How are your read-a-thons going? Link me up!


 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design