Monday, August 20, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hi guys! Happy Monday! I am here to report to you my week of reading for Bout of Books. Let's just say that I sucked at this read a thon and hardly read, so not much was accomplished. Oh well..


Here is how I did the rest of the week:


ThursdayNumber of books I've read today: 1
Pages read: 173 pages and 7%
Books: Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark
Total books read: 1
Notes: Yay! My first completed book of the read-a-thon! I totally adored this book and the pictures completely made the story for me. I should have a review up next week! I also started Cobbogoth and I am really liking it so far. The review and interview with the author will be up on Thursday.
Total books read: 1

Friday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 0
Books: None
Notes: I am shamefully admitting that I read zip today. I was exhausted from the week of school, so I decided I just needed a break. I had an awesome night with a group of friends. We even had dinner at PF Changs ( I won't even mention the fact that we couldn't figure out how to split the bill 7 ways :)
Total books read: 1

Saturday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 6%
Books: Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark
Notes: I am really surprised by how much I am loving this book. I am not much of a fantasy fan, but the way this book ties in a mystery element is totally upping the appeal for me!
Total books read: 1

Sunday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Pages read: 37%
Books: Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark
Notes: I kinda got wrapped up in the latest Kardashian episode, which cut into my reading time. I still got to read a bit of my book earlier in the day, so that was good. I will probably finish the book by Tuesday at the rate I am going. I am halfway and so far it is really good!
Total books read: 1

That's it for me. I know, so not impressive. It just wasn't my week to be productive. Life will go on :) Let me know how your read-a-thons went!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design