Hi guys! Now that August decided to leave us behind, I am here with my September TBR. Most of these books I HAVE to read, either because I promised them to people, they are coming out soon, or have a library due date coming up. I am thinking 8 is a pretty manageable number, so I am hoping to get them all knocked out this month!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- I had this requested from me last month and I couldn't get to it, so I will definitely be reading it this month. Lots of my friends have read and loved this book, so hopefully I will also!
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- Another book that was requested from me. I have also heard great things and I absolutely LOVE the cover!
- Nolichuck by Jackson Keene- I received this one for review a few months back and I still have yet to read it! It looks cute and the font is pretty big, so I will be knocking this one out this month.
- Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler- I got this book of of Netgalley last week and then I found out they were coming to my local mall for a book signing. I need to get this book read so I can determine if I want to go to the signing or not.
- Starters by Lissa Price- I have been wanting to read this book for a while now and I got it from the library 2 weeks ago. I am trying to get it read before it is due!
- Roots of Insight by Breeana Puttroff- I read the first book, Seeds of Discovery, a few months back and really liked it so I decided to join the blog tour for this one! I need to have it read by the end of the month so my post will be ready for early October.
- Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter- I loved the first four books in this series, so I am excited to get to this one! It is due back at the end of the month so I am pushing to get it read!
- First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky- I remember really liking Awaken when I read it, so I decided to try out another of Katie's books. It is a pretty short read, so it should be no problem to get read.