Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Reading Wrap-Up

Hey guys! Happy end of June! Here are all of the books that I read in June + plus reviews. Now that I look at the books I read this month, I see that I kinda sucked. Really, only seven books!? I guess if I think about it, only two of these books were less than 300 pages.

I'm just a tad bit sad that it will be July tommorow, and I only have about 1 1/2 months until school starts back up. Where has all of the time gone! Anyway, here are all of my June reads-



Seeds of Discovery by Breeana Puttroff- Review here

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella- Review here

The Death Cure by James Dashner- Review here

Crossed by Ally Condie- Review here

Legend by Marie Lu- Review here

Whisper Walker by London Cole- Review goes live 7/4

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design