1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Hi! I'm McKenna, and I am a teen blogger that loves to read! I have been blogging for only 3 months, but in that time, I feel like I have grown as a person and even made some new bookish friends! I started blogging because I love to share my opinions of books with others. None of my friends are bookish, so I needed SOME form of an outlet!
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I am currently reading The Death Cure by James Dashner. So far, my favorite book of this year has been either Shatter Me or Across the Universe. Both were amazing dystopian novels!
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
Hmmm...I could tell you lots of things. I love to play volleyball! I am a pretty good student, but I HATE to study, so I usually don't (Shhh...don't tell my teacher!). I have one dog and one brother, but my preference goes to the dog (just kidding!)
4. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
Well, I really enjoy doing reviews, which was the original purpose for starting this blog. I also really enjoy participating in memes such as In My Mailbox. It is such a fun way to share all of our goodies for the week!
5. Where do you see your blog in five years?
Hopefully suceeding and continuing to grow, but if it stays the way it is today I will be happy too! As long as I continue to have fun and make good friends, I will continue to blog!
Now off to check out what others have posted! See y'all later!