Monday, June 18, 2012

Recommend A... (2)

Hey guys! Welcome to my second Recommend A..which is a meme hosted by Chick Loves Lit. This weeks topic is a book that made you emotional. Now I'm sure that if I had read The Fault in Our Stars that would have been my pick, but alas, it sits unread on my shelf. I will get to it one day!
*book is linked to it's Goodreads page
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Instead I chose Mockingjay. I rarely get emotional about a character, but for some reason I was so invested in the relationship between Katniss and Prim that when she was killed, I bawled. I was heartbroken that such a wonderful person could be killed so harshly.

I know everyone who is invested in the book world has probably heard this spiel before, but if you have yet to read these books you are missing out! I have never loved a book series so much in my life, nor have a cried at the ending of the series. If that's not an indicator I don't know what is!


What books have you read that made you emotional?

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design