Hello all! I am three and a half hours into my very first read-a-thon! I am enjoying every minute, even though I have only read about an hour!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's a tie between The Way We Fall and Out of Sight, Out of Time
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have no snacks planned out! I'm just gonna grab and go
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am an avid reader, but a slow one. I love to visit the beach and spend time with my two dogs. This is my first ever read-a-thon!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Never participated before
I have already completed Across the Universe. I only had about 60 pages left to read, so I finished that up. Now I am 20 pages into The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.
See y'all in a bit!
Let me know how your RAT is going!