Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to my third IMM, which is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! So, me being myself, I requested about 20 books from my library catalog a few weeks ago. Suddenly this huge rush of books pours in ( not literally). Oops! Now I have 8 books waiting to be read, most by the 28th of April, and some on May 7th. I have lots of reading to do!


From the Library:

Out Of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, Bk. 5) by Ally Carter
Yay! I love Ally Carter and this series! I was so pumped to be first in line wishing for this one!

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, Bk. 2) by Beth Revis
Even though I have yet to read Across the Universe (which I have from the library also), I figured it was best to have this on hand in case I NEED to read the 2nd book immediately after

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Love Lauren! I am in the midst of Pandemonium at the moment and loving every second. I wanted to try out her other work because I adored Delirium so much!

That is all for this week! What did y'all get in your mailboxes this week?

-McKenna :)
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design