Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

Welcome! It has been a busy week in books for me. I would like to mention one thing before I get started. I in no way support the doings of the affiliated blogger who mentors this meme. I will continue to do the meme, but only for the content. I enjoy seeing and sharing what others got. I in no way support plagiarism.

From the Library:
Eve by Anna Carey

Fire by Kristin Cashore (Audio CD)

For Review:
The Binding by L. Filloon
(Received in e-book format from Lightning Book Promotions)

 Contest Win:

 The Dark Divine, The Lost Saint, and The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
( Thank you to Andrea at So Many Books, So Little Time and Egmont!) 

From PBS:
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, Bk. 3) by Julie Kagawa

I hope you all had a great week in books! Link your IMM below!

-McKenna :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design