Monday, April 30, 2012

April Reading Wrap-Up

It has been quite a busy reading month for me! I finished quite a few highly anticipated 2012 novels. Then again, I strayed away from my April TBR by a lot!


 Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor- Review here

 Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, Bk. 2) by Ally Carter - Review here

Pandemonium (Delirium, Bk. 2) by Lauren Oliver- Review here

Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Review here

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- Review here

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- Review here

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

How did your month of reading go?

-McKenna :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You read much more than me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actuallyI am actually quite surprised as to how many books I got finished...this was one of my better reading months....the read-a-thon helped a bit also.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love to hear feedback and I also love to check out your blogs, so feel free to leave a link!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design