Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! Man did I miss blogging! (Is it possible to have blogging withdrawal?). I feel well rested and caught up in my reading! So while I was on vacation I decided to to take the plunge and join the Dewey's 24 hour Read-A-Thon. I have been wanting to do this ever since I saw the concept on Wall-to-Wall books. On top of that, I have accumulated 9 library books all due on the 28th (oops), so I figured this would help to get those read faster. The Read-A-Thon will be on Saturday, April 21st.  I will be posting periodically throughout the Read-A-Thon with books read and other misc. items. Feel free to be a cheerleader! I will be starting at 8AM. This will be interesting. I have a feeling I will not make it through the full 24 hours. Any hoo...that was just a brief rambling. I finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone on the trip, so I will have a review up shortly.

Happy Reading!
-McKenna
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design