Tuesday, March 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

Welcome to my second installment of In My Mailbox, which is hosted by the fabulous Kristi at The Story Siren! My library really came through this week and provided me with many of my most wished for books!


 From the Library:

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Die For Me by Amy Plum


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

From a PBS Game:
 
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I am so excited to get reading!

-McKenna :)


5 comments:

  1. Oooh you picked up some awesome books this week! I loved Across the Universe especially :)

    Here's my IMM for the week:

    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many great books! I still have to read Die For Me, and I've been planning to buy Shatter Me & The Way We Fall for ages. Not sure about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer yet, but I think I'll borrow it from a friend. *grin*

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul--I adored The Future of Us and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I hope you love them, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, I liked Across the Universe, but preferred the sequel A Millioins Suns, and the rest of your books are on my wishlist :-)~ Happy reading!
    My IMM
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Million Suns on hold at the library. I have heard rave reviews, so hopefully I enjoy them also!
      Happy Reading,
      McKenna

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love to hear feedback and I also love to check out your blogs, so feel free to leave a link!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design