Saturday, March 24, 2012

April TBR

Hey Guys! I know this is a bit early, but I will be gone so I wanted to get this posted before life gets hectic.
Come check out what I will be reading (and reviewing) in the month of April! I am hoping to get nine books read this month, but it all depends on how much reading time I get. I will be on vacation starting April 2nd until the 6th, so I am hoping to get the majority of my reading done then.




1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
5. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
7. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
8. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
9. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (thank you library!)
Happy Reading!
-McKenna :)
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design