Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)











Welcome to my first ever IMM which is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!


So in the past few weeks I have recieved quite a few books from swaps and such at paperbackswap.com and also a book ordered from bookmooch.com

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Bk. 4) by Richelle Mead- Received FIFO from PBS

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Bk. 5) by Richelle Mead- Recieved FIFO from PBS
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Bk. 6) by Richelle Mead- Received FIFO from PBS

Uncommon Criminals (Heist Bk. 2) by Ally Carter, A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard and Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Recieved from a fellow member at PBS

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters- Recieved from Bookmooch.com


Look forward to a review of Pretty Little Liars: Pretty Little Secrets sometime next week!






Until next time!



-McKenna :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey just found you!
    Come visit my blog - comment so I know who you are. On my "Fun Friday" I will put up a link for you and try to send some visitors your way ;-)

    I've been wanting to read "Lola and the Boy Next Door"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I look forward to many years of blogging ahead of me. I cant wait to read Lola either!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love to hear feedback and I also love to check out your blogs, so feel free to leave a link!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design