Friday, July 6, 2012

July TBR

Wow! Already July! I can't belive we are already half way through the year! I have read some amazing books so far this year, and I hope to get to many more. Here are the books I am planning on reading this month-
* All books are linked to Goodreads

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

I actually already finished this one, and I absolutely LOVED it! Look forward to the review sometime soon.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Stunning by Sara Shepard


Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry

I'm thinking this is pretty manageable, but there is always the chance I go off pile. Hopefully I can get all nine knocked out this month. I have a pretty good start so far. I hope your month of reading goes great also!



 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design