Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (15)

Hey Guys! Sorry I have been just a tad bit MIA on the blog lately. My cousin turned one on Friday the 13th (spooky huh?!) and I had TONS of family in town, which left little time for blog and reading time. But now I am back and should be reaching a normal routine again soon.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
* All books are linked to their Goodreads page

From PBS- 


For Review-
Cobbogoth by Hannah L. Clark

Nolichuck by Jackson Keene

Won-
Troll Hunters by Michael Dahl (ARC)

Thanks to the wonderful hosts of the Armchair BEA Twitter Parties! I had a blast and enjoyed winning a book in the process!

From SYNC-
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Bought-

 

I know, I know...I said no more book buying. But look, I only actually bought one book! Now if only I could convince my mom that stacks of books in your room are a good from of clutter!

What fabulous books landed in your mailbox this week?
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design