Friday, November 23, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (1)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's Views and Alison Can Read.

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I have decided to join the Feature and Follow Friday meme after debating for a while. I think it will be a great way to meet new people!

This week's features are Danny from Bewitched Bookworms and Julie from My 5 Monkeys
 
This weeks question is: What blog are you thankful for?
 
Gosh, this question is difficult! I am thankful for so many blogs. But most especially I am thankful for Keeping it Real With Lucy, My Not So Real Life, and Singing and Reading in the Rain for providing great friendship in the blogging world. It is great to have met people my age that share my interests!
 
What blogs are you thankful for?
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love to hear feedback and I also love to check out your blogs, so feel free to leave a link!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design