Sunday, November 11, 2012

An Apology..

Hi guys! Long time, no see (or type if you want to be literal). I just wanted to come on here quickly and say that I am sorry. I'm sorry that I have neglected you guys for almost a month now. To say the least, school has been kicking my butt this year! I have been struggling to figure out the balance of it all AND keep my grades from slipping. Let's just say it hasn't been easy. But, I try to look on the positive side. There are only six weeks left in this semester and I am so grateful for that! I am nearing my Thanksgiving break and not too long after that I have my 2 and a half week Christmas break. That means more time to read and blog! I have been in such a reading slump and it is sad to admit that I have yet to read a book this month (though I am about 30 pages into Anna and the French Kiss). But that's okay! Life will go on and I know that y'all will always be super amazing and loyal even through my rough times. So thank you! Thank you for sticking with me and my (at times) disaster of a blog. It is wonderful to always know that I have you guys to talk to! And don't worry, I will start posting again soon. I actually have a review scheduled for Wednesday, so yay!
 
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design