Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Reading Wrap-Up

Oh my goodness! Where has September gone? I feel like I was just typing up my August Wrap Up post and September TBR (which I epically failed on, by the way!). I had a really slow reading month this month and I'm hoping the coming months aren't as slow or I won't be reaching my 80 book goal. Any hoo, onto what I read and/or reviewed in the month of September.
 
 
 
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
 
Sad huh? Oh well, I am sure October will bring a much better month of reading. It is starting to get colder here which means more time inside. October is also my birthday month so I am hoping to get some cool new reads that will be releasing soon! 
 
How many books did you read in September?
 
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design