Friday, December 14, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (3)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's Views
 
 
This weeks features are: My Library in the Making and Read, Breathe, Read
 
This weeks question is: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...
 
Gosh...honestly, no word of a lie, I NEVER cry when I am reading a book. It may get me choked up and emotional, but never to the point of tears. I am the type of person that needs to be in a sad environment in order to start crying. Funerals and movies are really the only times that I cry over sad instances. Then again, if I read Marley and Me, I'm pretty sure I may actually cry. Talk about a tearjerker!
 
 
What was the last book that made you cry?

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design