Sunday, December 23, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (4)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's Views
 
Sorry I was pretty MIA this week, I had finals and talk about stress! I didn't even read a word of my book! Now that it is Winter Break, I have much more free time to spend reading and with my family! So, yay, more blogging will be done, pinkie promise!
 
 
This weeks features are: Lite-Rate-Ture and JC's Book Haven
 
This weeks question is: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?
 
Hmm, I guess the most obvious would be the ARC situation. I had no clue what an ARC was! Once I started blogging and heard about them I thought there would be an abundance of them and I could snatch one up no problem. Talk about wrong. Little did I know how much work it takes to obtain one ARC, never mind get stacks like some of the big wig bloggers do.
 
 
What have you learned about the publishing industry since starting to blog?
 
 

 
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design