Sunday, August 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)

Hi guys! Welcome to this weeks In My Mailbox, a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren! Sorry for being MIA last Sunday. I was living it up at my friend's lake house tubing, wake boarding and knee boarding! It was a fabulous way to end my summer vacation! In two weeks I have managed to acquire four new books, which isn't too bad!

Bought-
  • Hourglass by Myra McEntire- I received Timepiece through Netgalley a few months back, so I figured I should probably read Hourglass! I was lucky to grab it while on special on the Kindle store!
     
 From PBS-
  • Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot- I know I will adore Queen of Babble in the Big City, so I ordered this one to have on hand in case I absolutely must read the conclusion to the series.
     
 From Netgalley-
  • Speechless by Hannah Harrington- I went out on a limb and requested this one on Netgalley, not really expecting to get approved. Much to my surprise an email showed up in my inbox telling me I was approved! I literally hopped up and down for ten minutes then promptly sat down and read the book.... I LOVED it! I have a review going up on Wednesday. Should check it out (*wink wink*).
     
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Another jump up and down approval from Netgalley! I am so super psyched to start this one! I have heard it is awesomely fantastic from soooo many people. I am hoping to read it in September!
That's it for me! What did y'all get in your mailboxes this week?




 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design