Sunday, June 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

Hey guys! Welcome to this weeks IMM! I am continually chipping away at my TBR pile, so I have put myself on a book buying/ library requesting ban. I am not restricting my contest entries though. Luckily I won a couple of good books this week, one being a highly anticipated 2012 read!
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
*books are linked to their Goodreads pages

 Giveaway wins-
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Thanks to Jenny from Books to the Sky for allowing me to pick a book from The Book Depository!

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

Thanks to Andrea at So Many Books, So Little Time!

Whisper Walker by London Cole

Thanks to Lucy at Keeping it Real with Lucy!


From PBS-
How it Ends by Laura Wiess

What fabulous reads landed in your mailbox this week?

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Feeling Carefree kit by Vera Lim Design